Tuesday 18 January 2011

Achievements planned for 2011 - Updated.

Ok, so that is just another name for New Years resolutions.

  1. I plan to book and pass my driving theory.
  2. I plan to book and pass my driving practical.
  3. And then drive with confidence and not crash.
  4. I would like to read the bible in more depth.  I have started to read my bible and ask myself a few questions each time.  It is helping as it keeps me focussed. 
  5. I need to stop letting people make me feel inferior.
  6. I would like to laugh more and smile at the little things.
  7. I am plan to seek out more friends.  For so long I have allowed the fear of rejection stop me.  
  8. I am going to carry on with my exercise routine.  I log my daily exercise onto facebook.
  9. Run a proper race.  I have run my first 5k in 35 minutes.
  10. I would also like to join a running club but I need to either a) get my number 2 achievement sorted really quickly or b) or start working on 7 and hope they can give me a lift!
  11. I am going to read a lot more books.  I have already read loads this year, given up the TV license and re-found my local library.
  12. I would like to learn more about cooking.  I enjoy it.  And I am going to be proud of my achievements.
  13. Resume my body-boarding career in the better weather.
  14. To be the person God has created me to be.
  15. To give Debs her giggly big sister back.   

I would say that is enough to be going on with for the moment.

No comments: