- She has the most beautiful coloured hair of anyone that I know.
- When she smiles it lights up the whole room.
- She is incredibly good at coordinating her outfits and knows instinctively what will work together.
- She loves music and will listen to an eclectic mix.
- She enjoys food and will try anything once.
- She loves history and can retell great swaths of her favourite periods.
- She has a terrific imagination which is apparent in her games.
- She loves reading or being read to and gets wrapped up in the stories.
- She enjoys church and learning about God despite the big questions she has about the whole thing.
- She is sociable with young and old alike and will talk to anyone that will listen.
- She is incredibly inventive and makes all sorts of things out of virtually nothing.
- She loves her big sister with an incredibly deep love.
- She is deeply affectionate and loves her cuddles.
- She turns negatives to positives on a regular basis. (She doesn't let the beggars get her down.)
- She loves art and craft.
- Her collection of small creatures only stops at spiders.
- She has a wonderful Shrek-like humour which makes us all laugh.
- She always has a plan about how to work things out.
- She knows her own mind.
- She has a good grasp on things about God.
I wish I could post a picture of them here but I have an unwritten rule that I don't post many photos of them on the open Internet. So imagine two rapidly growing redheads with faces smothered in freckles. One is brown-eyed and has a delicate frame. The other is blue-eyed and is more solid. They are not daughters of birth but they are most definitely daughters of my heart.