Friday 2 April 2010

Easter

I can't believe we are in April already.  Today, I will attend a Good Friday Service with my family.  Over the next few days we will reflect on the death and resurrection of Jesus and what that means for us and the world today. 

Hopefully, over the next few days we will spend time with friends and neighbours as well.  My girls and I planned on having a cooking fest which will include chocolate nests (if I can stop them from eating all the mini-eggs), a simnel cake and some Hot Cross Buns.  We shall see what we manage to make but I am looking forward to spending some time with them which doesn't involve instructions on how they should 'hurray up!', 'get your shoes on', 'are you not ready yet?' etc

So God Bless you this Easter and may you find time to contemplate the Saviour of it.  May you find time to slow down and spend time with your loved ones.

No comments: