Wednesday 20 January 2010

My 2010 Regime

I have started to exercise and eat more healthy.  In fact, I am part of a Bootcamp (Spark People January Challenge) which gives exercise and Challenges every day.  I have found it so helpful as I have to log the exercise I do.  I did try logging the food I eat but I couldn't keep up.  So I make sure that I eat healthy and enjoy the food I am eating.  I write down what I eat and drink.  I am drinking a lot more water and fluids in general.

I have lost weight and inches and am pleased about it.  It has also helped me be more organised about other things.  I have changed my routine a little and things seem so much better.  I am reading my bible more regularly as well.

I am nearing the end of my 3rd week and we shall see how long I can keep it up.  I have found a website that has free exercise videos and will give that a go tomorrow.

No comments: